The Go Go LX with CTS Suspension brings a new level of performance features and value to travel mobility. Featuring CTS front and rear suspension, sleek style, feather-touch disassembly and standard lighting, the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension is the most advanced travel product available.
Go Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel
Sleek style advances one of the industry’s leading portable mobility scooters.
The design engineers at Pride let their imaginations lead when they drew up plans for the Go Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel. We’re so happy they did.
Its sleek styling moves the industry light years ahead, with sharp contours and a low-profile battery housing that give it a sleek and futuristic look. It’s so compact, in fact, you might wonder how we fit dual 12-amp-hour batteries inside there at all.
Speaking of light, a high-intensity LED headlight out front extends your day, even when the sunlight’s ready to turn in for the night. So in case you actually want to push the limits of that 5.5-mile-per-charge battery capacity, you’ll have plenty of light to do it.
Four wheels plus powerful suspension gives this scooter stability.
Riders choose a four-wheeled scooter basically for two reasons.
1. They want the added stability that four wheels beneath them offers.
2. They want versatility, the Go Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel mobility scooter has the added advantage of Comfort Trac Suspension for a performance you can count on. You can spot it from a distance – Pride’s distinct yellow coil springs supporting each wheel.
Obstacles tremble before this mobility scooter’s suspension system
Coupled with seven-inch solid tires in the front (eight-inch tires in the back), the suspension and two inches of ground clearance ensure a comfortable ride over a variety of surfaces.
All of that fits in what you might never guess is an extremely portable mobility scooter. With feather-touch disassembly, quickly separate the front wheels and tiller from the rear component.
The folding backrest drops down and the seat can be easily removed from the post. Swing down the tiller and you’re ready to go literally anywhere. The heaviest piece weighs just 39 pounds. All together, the Go Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel weighs just 87 pounds without batteries (108 pounds with batteries).
Great looks come with great accessories. Find just the right accessories for your mobility scooter.
Go Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.4 mph maximum speed
- 44.75″ turning radius
- (12AH) 5.5 miles per charge
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Go Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel
|Number or Tires||4|
|Front Tires2||2″ x 7″ solid|
|Rear Tires2||2.5″ x 8″ solid|
|Maximum Speed8||Up to 4.4 mph|
|Ground Clearance2||1.5″ at motor; 2.5″ at frame|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||20.75″-22.25″|
|Standard Seat Type||Compact, Foldable;
Materal: Black Vinyl;
Seat Size: 17″x17″
|Weight Without Batteries2||87 lbs.|
|Weight With Batteries||109.5 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||39 lbs. (front section)|
|Battery Weight6||9 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements7||(2) 12AH|
|Per Charge Range (max)8,9||Up to 5.5 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain
|Color Options||Red, Blue|
|1Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
3Width of base (not including seat).
4Battery weight not included.
5Includes standard seat weight.
6Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
7Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
8Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp- hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
9Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension Brochure (US)
- Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension Brochure (Canada-English)
- Go-Go Travel Mobility Guide (Canada-English)
- Pride Mobility Scooters Catalog (US)
- Travel Scooter Series Owner’s Manual (US/Canada)
- Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension Specifcation Sheet (US/Canada)
- Consumer Safety Guide Scooter (US/Canada-English)
- Guide de Sécurité des Consommateurs (Canada-Français)