Domus 4 Alternating Pressure Mattress
The Domus 4 Alternating Pressure Mattress is a highly advanced and versatile mattress designed for the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers. It features a digital multi-mode pump that offers alternating pressure redistribution and a static mode with constant low pressure reduction. This allows for optimal pressure relief and support for patients in medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
One of the key features of the Domus 4 mattress is its ventilated low-air loss cells. These cells not only provide comfort to the patient but also help in preventing skin maceration by wicking away moisture. The mattress also utilizes a cell-on-cell bladder design, which ensures that even in the event of a power failure, the bottom cells act as basic pressure support to avoid bottoming out.
The Domus 4 mattress offers five different therapy modes to cater to different patient needs. These modes include Max Firm, Alternate, Continuous Low Pressure, Seat Inflation with Alternate, and Seat Inflation with CLP. This versatility allows healthcare professionals to customize the therapy according to the specific requirements of each patient.
To ensure patient safety, the Domus 4 mattress is equipped with visual and audible alarms for low pressure, power failure, and tech support. This ensures that any issues or emergencies are quickly identified and addressed. Additionally, the mattress features a CPR valve that can be used to quickly deflate the mattress during emergencies.
The nylon/PU cover of the Domus 4 mattress is not only vapor permeable and water-resistant but also flame retardant, providing an added layer of safety. Furthermore, the mattress is equipped with a quick connector, allowing for easy switching to a static air mattress for transportation needs.
Overall, the Domus 4 Alternating Pressure Mattress is a highly advanced and feature-rich product that provides optimal pressure redistribution and support for patients at risk of developing pressure ulcers. Its advanced features, such as seat inflation and max firm settings, make it a versatile and effective solution for healthcare facilities.
Features of Domus 4 Alternating Pressure Mattress
- Advanced digital multi-mode pump: The Domus 4 mattress comes with a state-of-the-art pump that offers various therapy modes for optimal pressure redistribution.
- Alternating pressure redistribution: The mattress utilizes alternating pressure to relieve pressure points and promote blood circulation, reducing the risk of pressure ulcers.
- Static mode with constant low-pressure reduction: In addition to alternating pressure, the mattress also has a static mode that maintains a constant low pressure, providing continuous support and comfort.
- Ventilated low air loss cells: The mattress features cells that are designed to allow air to flow through, promoting ventilation and reducing moisture buildup to prevent skin maceration.
- Cell-on-cell bladder design: The unique design of the mattress ensures that even in the event of a power failure, the bottom cells act as basic pressure support, preventing bottoming out and maintaining patient safety.
- CPR valve: The mattress is equipped with a CPR valve that allows for quick deflation during emergencies, ensuring immediate access to the patient.
- Five therapy modes: The Domus 4 offers five different therapy modes – Max Firm, Alternate, Continuous Low Pressure, Seat Inflation with Alternate, and Seat Inflation with CLP – providing flexibility to meet individual patient needs.
- Visual and audible alarms: The mattress features alarms for low pressure, power failure, and tech support, ensuring prompt attention to any issues or emergencies.
- Ideal for medium to high-risk patients: The Domus 4 mattress is specifically designed for patients at medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers, providing targeted support and prevention.
- Moisture-wicking properties: The ventilated low air loss cells help to wick away moisture, keeping the patient comfortable and preventing skin maceration.
- Vapour permeable cover: The nylon/PU cover of the mattress is vapour permeable, allowing air to circulate and preventing heat buildup.
- Water-resistant and flame-retardant cover: The cover is water-resistant, protecting the mattress from spills and accidents. It is also flame retardant, enhancing safety in healthcare settings.
- Quick connector: The mattress is equipped with a quick connector that allows for easy switching to a static air mattress for transportation needs, ensuring convenience and efficiency.
- Cell-on-cell air cells: The Domus 4 mattress features cell-on-cell air cells that provide an additional layer of safety by preventing bottoming out and ensuring continuous pressure support.
- Customizable therapy: With its multiple therapy modes and adjustable settings, the Domus 4 mattress allows healthcare professionals to customize the therapy according to the specific needs of each patient, ensuring optimal comfort and support.
|Mattress type||8’’ Replacement|
|Dimensions||78.7” x 35.4” x 8”
200 x 90 x 20.3 cm
|Cell Height||8” x 20 cells|
|Weight||4.9 lb / 2.2 Kg|
|Material||Cover: Silver+ Nylon/PU; Cell: Nylon/TPU; Base: Nylon/PU|
|Maximum Patient Weight||440 lb/ 200 kg|
|Flame Retardant Standards||EN 597-1 & EN 597-2|
|Pump Dimensions||11.4” x 7.3” x 5” / 29 x 18.5 x 12.6 cm|
|Weight||4.9 lb / 2.2 Kg|
|Operating Cycle||10 mins|